Programs ToekomstAcademie Utrecht 2023
Ben jij een nieuwkomer in Nederland en wil jij jezelf ontwikkelen en nieuwe mensen ontmoeten? Dan hebben wij interessante trainingen voor jou! | Are you new in the Netherlands, do you want to develop yourself and meet new people? Then sign up for one or more of these interesting courses! | هل انت جديد في هولندا و تريد تنمية معرفتك في مجالات متعددة؟ و هل تريد أن تلتقي بعالم جديدة؟ يمكنك التسجيل في هذه التدريبات!
|Arcadis Talent Academy – work experience course June 2023|
Do you have a strong background/interest in engineering? Would you like to work for a global leader in sustainable design, engineering and consulting solutions? Do you want to develop professionally and personally in a fast-paced work environment? Arcadis may be just for you!
Starting in June, Arcadis, New Dutch Connections and The Refugee Talent Hub are organising another six-month Talent Academy for refugee talent from a variety of technical and data organisational backgrounds.
For us it is the way to learn and to strengthen our impact on equal opportunities in fields such as: Road & Rail, Structural Design & Engineering, Cost & Datamanagement and more!
Start date: 30 Juni 2023
Application Deadline: 16 April 2023 23:00
What we expect from you:
– You have a status (residence permit);
– You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English B2 (mandatory) and Dutch (preferable on A2); or English on A2 and Dutch on B2 level;
– You can work and think at HBO or WO level;
– You don’t mind travelling by train to one of our locations (Amersfoort, Rotterdam, Arnhem, Den Bosch, Zwolle, Amsterdam)
– You have relevant working experience in engineering, civil engineering & management, industrial engineering & management, chemical engineering, Design/Architecture
– You are results-driven and a proactive team player
Sign up for this great opportunity as soon as possible at Arcadis! Don’t forget to upload the latest version of your CV during the application process. The application deadline is at 23:00 on the 16th of April 2023.
Please note that the deadline might be closed earlier if we receive a large amount of applications. So please make sure you register as soon as possible!
Do you want to apply or need more information about this course? Visit this website.
|Know Your Rights course. Join this course to understand your rights in this country | تعلم و افهم أكثر عن حقوقك في هولندا مع هذه الدورة.|
Together with global law firm: DLAPiper we are launching another Know Your Rights module. Join this course if you want to know what kind of rights you have in the Netherlands. Lawyers will tell you more about your rights in the asylum procedure, family reunification, healthcare, housing and much more. Next to these courses you can also grow your network with a mentor when you join this course. The mentor can help you with questions regarding your integration in this country.
When: 9th May until 4th of July
Where: Amstelveenseweg 638, 1081 JJ Amsterdam
How to sign up: Send an email to email@example.com or Whatsapp to: 0620100144
|Build your professional international network | تنمية شبكتك ليست فقط بجمع المعارف، بل أيضاً بزرع علاقاتك و الاعتناء بها|
Growing a network is not about collecting contacts, it’s about planting relationships
Did you know that 75% of jobs in the Netherlands are filled through networking (via-via)? So it’s high time to start building a new network! New Dutch Connections and University of Applied Sciences Utrecht invite you to join this module to further develop your skills how to build, maintain and use that network for a successful future.
– Lecturers from University of Applied Sciences Utrecht, professionals and experts from business partners.
– Accessible for newcomers, Utrechters and (other) students.
– The module will be taught in English at various locations
– Weekly from 18 April at 15:30 – 17:30.
– 13 June we finish with a big networking event!
For application or more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp to 06-53441677!